Y2Kraze Y2Kraze

nice! classic!

this year = last year + 1

oh noes the failure of computers!! we will all die!!

Haha I felt so sad for the human race the day I found out they actually were scared of Y2K, they literally didn't know how computers worked or what programming was. fucking retards. haha. good flash though!

Chinese Restaurant Chinese Restaurant

HAHA! Classic!

I remember this very vividly! every god damn graphic! Legendary nostalgia. I remember the words to this just from the original video, which i enjoyed a lot back in 2000.

Reading Rainbow 1 Reading Rainbow 1

fuck man

the nostalgia hits hard with vids like these.

Scrotum 4 Scrotum 4

10 years ago...

wow to think, 10 years. This is just awesome though. I remember checking everyday to see when the next episode of this series would be released. This is a great episode I remember it all. Good times.

Scrotum 3 Scrotum 3

I miss 2000, I miss 1999, I miss 1998 etc

Now these were better times, violence in EVERYTHING, drugs in EVERYTHING, sex in EVERYTHING....but its ok, it doesn't create killers or lowlifes, it was a release...now everything like this seems to be missing in this day and age.....I miss these times.

Super Duper Mario Super Duper Mario

ranndyyy

yo man, cool stuff, was always a fan, even back in 2000 I was a big fan. Some of us old newgrounds warriors are still alive! Take it easy man! Ill never forget the old days! Oh and I remember seeing a Halloween Remake video you made years ago, it was good! I liked it...just never got around to letting you know, so now I will 10 years later...haha...holy fuck 10 years? I gotta put this bong and keyboard down....

Portal Downfall Portal Downfall

nice

yea man i remember this shit right on dont listen to the haters

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

good but..

It was good, but the gay jokes aren't really funny, more disturbing. It would be good if you left them out of the next episode. Then you could probably score a 5 instead of a 3.

Jazza responds:

a shame that after months of work a single joke that someone doesnt find as funny will ruin it all for ya. to be honest, i wont be changing the style of humor. it may not be 'gay', (thats not even what i was going for) but it will incorperate a lot of weird and stupid.

peep SEX vote 5 plzzzzzzz peep SEX vote 5 plzzzzzzz

umm

account ban?

Scrotum 1 Scrotum 1

This is not the first flash on newgrounds.

It never was.

You guys have no idea..

This is a classic tho, at the time, EVERYONE knew what this movie was. This series was famous. Brian Beaton. Legend of newgrounds.

He gets a 10 because I was there brother. back in the day. good shit!